Your health and safety are our absolute priority
Our hotel has obtained the ALLSAFE cleanliness and prevention label, verified by SGS. This ensures that our hygiene and prevention measures meet the highest standards.
We have introduced intensified hygiene & prevention measures to ensure your safety. The ALLSAFE label represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols, and provides assurance that these standards are being met in this hotel.
- Dedicated guest hotline to answer questions and to best prepare their stay;
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas;
- Contactless check-in, check-out and payments carried out whenever possible;
- Sanitiser provided in key public areas. (front desk, elevators, restaurants, etc.);
- Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas;
- Employees given comprehensive safety & hygiene training;
- Guest access to medical professionals and tele- medical support, with our AXA partnership;
- Reinforced food safety standards and new protocols;
- Safe room service provided at no extra charge in case of restaurant closures.
Sterilization with Ozone
- By acting in compliance with current regulations regarding the prevention of the spread of infectious diseases, we carry out daily environmental sanitation in our rooms at the departure of the guests with controlled emission of ozone, solving every possible problem related to the proliferation of bacterial and viral load.
- Studies show that ozone-based sanitization is 2,000 times more powerful than any other type of traditional sanitization, with the result of completely eliminating any possibility of infection and allergy, as well as eradicating mold, germs, mites and micro-bacterial charges harmful for Health.
- The benefits of ozone-based sanctification:
- Guarantee of total elimination of viruses, bacteria, molds and yeasts;
- Reaching all surfaces, even the most difficult;
- Fast action times;
- Absence of contraindications;
- Reduction of emissions of substances harmful to the environment.